Trinitarian

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Miniature Needle Painting Embroidery- Vintage portraits, florals & birds by Trish Burr

I'm enjoying my copy of Trish's most recent book Miniature Needle Painting Embroidery. You can see a review  by Mary Corbett on Needlenthread and follow the link to order up your own copy. There is a pattern and instructions for a very pretty little needle book. Which reminds me there is a perfect ebook that just goes together well with miniature needle painting, Lavender Honey & Other Little Things. Trish Burr's Blog for more tips on needle painting and inspiration.


I anticipate many happy hours stitching. This is  "Watercolour Pansies" just a small warm-up. I'm looking forward to needlepointing "Feeding The Hens". 


Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment